Upneeq for Eyelid Lifts
The only FDA-approved prescription eyedrop that lifts your upper eyelids to open your eyes.
Imagine an EYE-OPENING Lift with a Daily Drop of Upneeq® (oxymetazoline hydrochloride ophthalmic solution), 0.1%
What is Upneeq?
Upneeq® is a daily medication that is formulated to life droopy eyelids. Using it daily can lift your eyelids for cosmetic purposes, but also improve your field of vision to help you see better.
Why do my eyelids look low?
If your eyes look “tired” or “sleepy,” you may have a condition called acquired blepharoptosis (also known as acquired ptosis or low-lying lids).
This is a common condition that:
- Affects adults of all ages, but occurs more often with increased age
- Usually occurs when the muscles in the eyelid stretch and weaken, causing the lid to droop
- May be caused by other issues, such as cataract surgery, contact lens wear, or an underlying medical condition.
- How does acquired ptosis affect you?
Benefits of Using Upneeq
- Significantly improves upper field of vision
- Lifts eyelid(s) quickly: Most patients in clinical trials had a lift in their eyelids in as little as 2 hours. In one study, some patients saw a lift in their eyelids as fast as 5 minutes after the first dose
- 84% of patients had some level of improvement
- 74% of patients had more than a 50% improvement
- Upneeq is also safe and well-tolerated
- Upneeq positively impacts the day to day functioning of reading, driving and computer use.
- It also improves the appearance of your eyes as it improves the tired look of eyes, helps improve asymmetrical eyes and helps address cosmetic concerns.
Want to learn more? Schedule an appointment today!